Sarah Piestrup, EAMP, FNP, Dipl OM
Sarah has 2 Master’s degrees and is a doctoral candidate:
• Masters in Traditional Chinese Medicine (MTCM) from Five Branches University
• Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN), Family Nurse Practitioner, Graceland University
• Doctorate of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM-C), Five Branches University.
Sarah holds a variety of licences/certifications including:
• East Asian Medicine Practitioner (EAMP) / Licensed Acupuncturist (LAc)
• Diplomat in Oriental Medicine (Dipl. OM) from the NCCAOM which includes certifications in herbal medicine, Asian body work and acupuncture.
• Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP, ARNP)
• Certified Functional Medicine practitioner
Integrative Sports Medicine
Fertility and Woman’s Health