Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Career Opportunities
Job/practice locationWashington, DC
About the Employer
Job DescriptionJumpstart your career as an acupuncturist with a plenty of patients, the full support of a team, and free of worries about attracting clients, marketing, insurance claims processing, and generating enough income. (Though you’d learn the ropes for all of these essentials by virtue of operating in the clinic.) You focus on treating patients, we take care of the rest. Not yet graduated, or not located in the DC area? Not a problem. CURRENT STUDENTS and RECENT GRADS are encouraged to apply, and we would fully support you through the DC licensing process. This is a full-time salaried position at our top-reviewed Chinese Medicine clinic in downtown Washington DC. You would be joining a truly collaborative group practice, sharing patients and clinical insights with fellow members of the team (3 other full-time acupuncturists and 2 admin staff members). You’d be part of a truly unique clinical model for acupuncture (this is not a community-style clinic). Highlights of the position below. For details, salary/benefits information and how to apply, please visit the full job ad here: https://www.dc-acupuncture.com/employment-opportunity HIGHLIGHTS OF THE POSITION: *Evolved office culture: heart, transparency, professionalism, kindness and open communication are all explicit values upon which we base our management style.
- Support of fellow practitioners in a non-competitive context: you will be collaborating, growing and sharing clinical insights with a team of fellow Chinese Medicine practitioners. All positions are salaried rather than commission-based, so there is absolutely no sense of competing for clients.
- Focus on your patients and therapeutic outcomes: full-time admin staff covers office management, marketing, scheduling patients, insurance billing and collection of payment.
- Work-life balance: 20 days of PTO and 4.5-day work weeks (the half-day is for chart noting and worked from home)
- Salary: $40K/year salary (equivalent to approx $85k in private practice gross revenue - see full job description for details on how we calculated this and information on additional benefits).
- Lovely work environment: the clinic space is serene, aesthetically pleasing and often described by our patients as a “sanctuary”. It is located right in Dupont Circle, one of downtown DC’s most popular neighborhoods.
- Self-care facilitation: staff members come in for regular treatments from their fellow team members at no cost.
- Quickly gain a LOT of clinical experience and help a LOT of people
- Hone the art form of helping clients identify the root causes of their health issues, and address those causes through lifestyle and personal transformation
- Discover your clinical and healing gifts, and put them into practice.