Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Career Opportunities
Employer/Practice: Transformational Acupuncture
Address: 1645 Connecticut Ave NW Washington, DC 20009
Phone number: (202) 297-7404
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Address: https://www.dc-acupuncture.com/employment-opportunity
Job/practice locationWashington, DC
About the Employer
Job DescriptionJumpstart your career as an acupuncturist with a plenty of patients, the full support of a team, and free of worries about attracting clients, marketing, insurance claims processing, and generating enough income. (Though you’d learn the ropes for all of these essentials by virtue of operating in the clinic.) You focus on treating patients, we take care of the rest. Not yet graduated, or not located in the DC area? Not a problem. CURRENT STUDENTS and RECENT GRADS are encouraged to apply, and we would fully support you through the DC licensing process. This is a full-time salaried position at our top-reviewed Chinese Medicine clinic in downtown Washington DC. You would be joining a truly collaborative group practice, sharing patients and clinical insights with fellow members of the team (3 other full-time acupuncturists and 2 admin staff members). You’d be part of a truly unique clinical model for acupuncture (this is not a community-style clinic). Highlights of the position below. For details, salary/benefits information and how to apply, please visit the full job ad here: https://www.dc-acupuncture.com/employment-opportunity HIGHLIGHTS OF THE POSITION: *Evolved office culture: heart, transparency, professionalism, kindness and open communication are all explicit values upon which we base our management style.
- Support of fellow practitioners in a non-competitive context: you will be collaborating, growing and sharing clinical insights with a team of fellow Chinese Medicine practitioners. All positions are salaried rather than commission-based, so there is absolutely no sense of competing for clients.
- Focus on your patients and therapeutic outcomes: full-time admin staff covers office management, marketing, scheduling patients, insurance billing and collection of payment.
- Work-life balance: 20 days of PTO and 4.5-day work weeks (the half-day is for chart noting and worked from home)
- Salary: $40K/year salary (equivalent to approx $85k in private practice gross revenue - see full job description for details on how we calculated this and information on additional benefits).
- Lovely work environment: the clinic space is serene, aesthetically pleasing and often described by our patients as a “sanctuary”. It is located right in Dupont Circle, one of downtown DC’s most popular neighborhoods.
- Self-care facilitation: staff members come in for regular treatments from their fellow team members at no cost.
- Quickly gain a LOT of clinical experience and help a LOT of people
- Hone the art form of helping clients identify the root causes of their health issues, and address those causes through lifestyle and personal transformation
- Discover your clinical and healing gifts, and put them into practice.
Short DescriptionJumpstart your career as an acupuncturist with a plenty of patients, the full support of a team, and free of worries about attracting clients, marketing, insurance claims processing, and generating enough income. (Though you’d learn the ropes for all of these essentials by virtue of operating in the clinic.) You focus on treating patients, we take care of the rest.
How to contactPlease read our full job ad for details and how to apply: https://www.dc-acupuncture.com/employment-opportunity
Back to summary list >
signing-up your free membership with the Alumni Association. If you are interested in any of the marketing opportunities listed, please act now and sign up through the form below. You are invited to sign up for these events as the presenter or the practitioner. You are always welcome to bring in your marketing materials, such as brochures, business cards, banners, or you could organize a special session by introducing your service and practice. Here is the introduction of the scheduled events. If you are interested and would like to be part of it, please sign up through the registration form below: 1. Sunday Community Services We are offering complimentary TCM Community Health Services at our new San Jose campus once per month. You are welcome to sign up as a presenter of mini-lectures, or the practitioner in the clinical services. Check this page for more detail: http://www.fivebranches.edu/sjcommunity 2. August 12th San Jose Campus inauguration and TCM Wellness Fair We are organizing a large scale Community event, themed in TCM Healthcare Awareness, on August 12th, Saturday. You are invited to sign up as the presenter of mini-lecture/demonstration, exhibitor under a booth, or one of the licensed practitioner in the clinical services. Also, you are welcome to submit any creative ideas to us and make the event more successful! More information about this event will be sent out later. 3. Alumni Associate service crew Work with your classmates and colleagues to build a friendly and useful alumni association. You are invited to sign up as the service crew of our association. 4. TCM healthcare conscious video Casting yourself in our short TCM healthcare video as a TCM Doctor, these video will be posted to all the social media channels the school own, such as facebook, and you will be credited for your involvement. 5. Alumni Practitioner Directory Add/Claim your listing on the Alumni Practitioner Directory on this website. After your verification, we will list your page on the school website health center section. If you are interested in any of the marketing opportunities listed, please act now and sign up through the form below.Dear Five Branches University Alumni, We have programmed a series of activities that is open to Alumni to market your practice and services. Five Branches University will announce these activities/events through our website, public newspapers, online/social media, and/or news coverage. Everything will start from