Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Career Opportunities
Employer/Practice: Threshold Enterprises, Ltd.
Address: 23 Janis Way, Scotts Valley, CA 95066
Phone number: (831) 461-6520
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Address: http://www.thresholdenterprises.com
Job/practice locationScotts Valley, CA
About the EmployerEstablished in 1978, Threshold Enterprises is a well-known national nutritional supplements distributor and manufacturer of award winning Source Naturals® and Planetary Herbals™ brands. The company's brands are sold through more than 7,000 store Health Food Store and internet channels. The company has grown significantly through exceptional channel relationships, product innovation and the reputation of its brands for potency, quality and value. Threshold Enterprises is one of Santa Cruz County's larger employers, with over 800 employees.
Job DescriptionSummary of Job Duties: Responsible for feasibility, formulation, product substantiation and sales trainings of simple and complex dietary supplement products. Responsible for creating products with unique delivery systems, including powders, fizzes, liquid shots, bars. Specific Job Duties:
- Documentation Responsibilities: The Research Associate (RA) will manage the feasibility process relating to new product formulations and reformulations, including formula spread sheets, competitive product/price comparisons, and product substantiations. Research resources for these documents may include, but are not limited to, clinical studies, internet databases, in-house research library, technical documents/books, and raw material supplier information.
- Project Coordination: The RA will work in conjunction with both in house and out of house manufacturing resources to create unique new products or reformulate existing products. The RA will need to coordinate with multiple departments throughout feasibility and execution of new products. The RA will assist the New Product Development Team in tracking, expediting and facilitating the progress of each product’s development through the product’s launch date.
- Communication Responsibilities: The RA will support the department in all details pertaining to the development of new products, product substantiations, marketing collateral and sales trainings. The RA will interface with marketing, sales and education regarding marketing and sales materials, training presentations, structure/function claims, and label content. The RA will provide ongoing support for manufacturing, sales, marketing, QC, and purchasing.
- Perform all other tasks assigned by Threshold Management.
QualificationsMinimum Qualifications Required:
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Nutrition, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the dietary supplement industry or related field.
- Experience in writing scientific documents specific to nutrition and health.
- Positive attitude, team player, excellent communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the therapeutic use of nutrition and botanicals
- Experience in writing structure/function claim substantiation.
Short DescriptionResponsible for feasibility, formulation, product substantiation and sales trainings of simple and complex dietary supplement products. Responsible for creating products with unique delivery systems, including powders, fizzes, liquid shots, bars.
How to contactPlease apply at: http://www.thresholdenterprises.com/employment/
Back to summary list >
signing-up your free membership with the Alumni Association. If you are interested in any of the marketing opportunities listed, please act now and sign up through the form below. You are invited to sign up for these events as the presenter or the practitioner. You are always welcome to bring in your marketing materials, such as brochures, business cards, banners, or you could organize a special session by introducing your service and practice. Here is the introduction of the scheduled events. If you are interested and would like to be part of it, please sign up through the registration form below: 1. Sunday Community Services We are offering complimentary TCM Community Health Services at our new San Jose campus once per month. You are welcome to sign up as a presenter of mini-lectures, or the practitioner in the clinical services. Check this page for more detail: http://www.fivebranches.edu/sjcommunity 2. August 12th San Jose Campus inauguration and TCM Wellness Fair We are organizing a large scale Community event, themed in TCM Healthcare Awareness, on August 12th, Saturday. You are invited to sign up as the presenter of mini-lecture/demonstration, exhibitor under a booth, or one of the licensed practitioner in the clinical services. Also, you are welcome to submit any creative ideas to us and make the event more successful! More information about this event will be sent out later. 3. Alumni Associate service crew Work with your classmates and colleagues to build a friendly and useful alumni association. You are invited to sign up as the service crew of our association. 4. TCM healthcare conscious video Casting yourself in our short TCM healthcare video as a TCM Doctor, these video will be posted to all the social media channels the school own, such as facebook, and you will be credited for your involvement. 5. Alumni Practitioner Directory Add/Claim your listing on the Alumni Practitioner Directory on this website. After your verification, we will list your page on the school website health center section. If you are interested in any of the marketing opportunities listed, please act now and sign up through the form below.Dear Five Branches University Alumni, We have programmed a series of activities that is open to Alumni to market your practice and services. Five Branches University will announce these activities/events through our website, public newspapers, online/social media, and/or news coverage. Everything will start from