Type: Career Opportunities
Employer/Practice: Integrative Wellness Center
Address: 430 40th St. at Webster ,Oakland CA 94609
Phone number: (510) 844-0095
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Address: http://www.heidikao.com
About the Employer
Are you an acupuncturist with at least two years of experience looking for an opportunity to cultivate your clinical and business skills? Would you like to be part of team and a community of amazing patients? Would you benefit from mentoring? Are you motivated in increase your income?
Integrative Wellness Center is looking for an acupuncturist available to work Saturdays and weekday evening to join our group practice specializing in Women's Health and Fertility with a classical traditional Chinese Medicine approach as well as a functional medicine approach.
Treatment modalities include: acupuncture, moxibustion, cupping, electroacupuncture, herbal and dietary therapy.
• Assesses client condition by taking client history conducting physical examinations, tests, and interviews.
• Prepares treatment plans by diagnosing problems and causes, creating treatment options based on Chinese medicine diagnosis.
• Administers treatments safely and with a professional manner, using acupuncture, moxibustion, electroacupuncture, acupressure, nutrition, and exercises as appropriate.
• Evaluates effects of treatments by observing, noting, and evaluating client's progress and making adjustments and modifications.
• Documents client services by charting in records.
• Maintains client confidence and protects organization reputation by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in continuing education, reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
• CA acupuncture license
• At least two years of clinical experience post graduation
• A good understanding of basic Eastern and Western physiology and treatment of common conditions
• Patient-focused manner
• Professional manner
• Ability to analyze clinical information
• Ability to listen to patients and take direction from the Clinical Director
Job Type: Part-Time, 12 hrs/wk. Hours for this position are Weekday evening and Sat 9-3. This position has the potential to become a more full-time position in the future.
Compensation: As an employee, you will receive a base hourly wage for time plus a commission per patient, depending on follow up patient or new patient. Compensation also depends on experience and patient retention.
How to contact
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org