Type: Career Opportunities
Employer/Practice: Santa Barbara Herb Clinic
Address: 3760 State St Suite 102 , Santa Barbara, CA 93103
Phone number: (805) 563-0222
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Address: http://santabarbaraherbclinic.com/
Santa Barbara, CA
About the Employer
Tram Pham is the owner and lead practitioner of the Santa Barbara Herb Clinic, one of the biggest acupuncture and Chinese Medicine practices between San Francisco and LA. The Clinic was started in the 1980s, and Tram is the third owner. The clinic operates 2 pharmacies featuring over 600 granules, raw herbs, and patents, features 5 beautiful treatment rooms and 2 private offices.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong background in prescribing custom herbal formulas, will have a compelling story that clearly communicates a passion for all-natural healing, will project a calming presence demeanor, and will possess an entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to do whatever it takes to aid in Clinic operations. Acupuncturists do not have to generate their own leads and are paid by salary, not per patient. Compensation is $50K annual salary with 10 PTO days.
The clinic is in a beautiful office at 3760 State St, Suite 102, Santa Barbara, CA 93105. Santa Barbara is a beautiful coastal city 2 hours north of Los Angeles and boasts a large community of holistic patients.
We are seeking to hire someone full-time, Monday-Friday. Anticipate working from 10:30 AM-7:30 PM.
Annual $50K salary plus 10 PTO days. We are looking to hire immediately
Responsibilities will include:
• Acupuncture treatments – You must practice Balance Method, distal needling acupuncture, or be willing to learn.
• Herbal remedy prescriptions - The Santa Barbara Herb Clinic is renowned for their pharmacy. A strong background in herbs is required and will be heavily weighed.
• Filling prescriptions – This is a fast-paced clinic, and acupuncturists will fill prescriptions for each other when available.
• Answer phones/sitting in at front desk – When our receptionist is at lunch or steps away, we answer the phone to cover for her.
• Weekly inventory assessment and replenishment
The Santa Barbara Herb Clinic is seeking to hire a full-time acupuncturist to help handle the growing patient load at the practice
How to contact
Submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Information can be found at: www.santabarbaraherbclinic.com