Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Career Opportunities
Employer/Practice: Julia Thie Acupuncture and Wellness Coaching
Address: 4229 Fort Henry DriveKingsport Tennessee37663
Phone number: (423) 239-7044
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Address: http://juliathie.com/
About the Employer
Growing clinic in the Tri-Cities region of East Tennessee is looking to expand by adding a licensed acupuncturist to be on our team. Open since 1999, we have an established clientele and look to expand our referral network and need help to carry the patient load.
The clinic provides administrative support, online appointment booking services and all supplies. Acupuncturist is paid commission of 40% of client payments and a monthly salary.
Offer a minimum of sixteen appointment slots per week for forty-six weeks per year and attend a paid monthly community event for promotion.
Hours and schedule are flexible and income is only limited by the amount you wish to work!
• Experience in distal acupuncture techniques such as Balance Method style.
• Have training in western sciences and traditional method diagnosis and able to treat in conjunction with modern medical referrals for GI care, fertility, orthopedic and respiratory needs.
• Have an outgoing personality and desire to serve a wide population.
• Be comfortable with public speaking at education functions to help promote the art.
• Having some hands on bodywork technique is helpful.
• Herbal and natural supplement training is helpful but not required.
Specialties are welcomed!
Associate Acupuncturist Position - acupuncturist wanted for a established and expanding acupuncture clinic in the Heart of Appalachia.
How to contact
Some relocation assistance is available. Email: email@example.com to receive an associate information packet to begin the interview process. We are looking to fill this position quickly, so we will be expediting the interview stages.