Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Career Opportunities
Employer/Practice: Yo San University
Address: 13315 W. Washington Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90066
Phone number: (310) 577-3000
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Address: https://yosan.edu/
Los Angeles, CA
About the Employer
The Dean of Clinical Education is responsible for administering and managing the clinical education activities of both the Master of Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (MATCM) and Doctor of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (DAOM) programs at Yo San University, supervising the clinical faculty and clinic interns of both programs, and working in collaboration with the MATCM and DAOM program Deans in carrying out the mission and educational objectives of the university.
• Possess an accredited professional degree in acupuncture / traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
• Possess a current active California acupuncture licensure
• Possess a minimum of ten (10) years documented professional experience as a practitioner in acupuncture / TCM
• Demonstrate well developed skills in academic and clinic administration as well as in clinical teaching and mentoring; experience in higher education academic administration would be a distinct advantage
• Familiarity with requirements of regulatory agencies such as the California Acupuncture Board, the Accreditation Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM), and the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE)
Yo San University (YSU) is seeking a dynamic and experienced professional as full time Dean of Clinical Education. This position will begin in January 2018.
How to contact
Please e-mail your letter of interest and curriculum vitae to Dr. Lawrence Lau at email@example.com. We will continue to accept applications until the position is filled.