Type: Career Opportunities
Employer/Practice: Fifth Avenue Fertility Wellness
Address: 1045 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1A. New York, NY 10028
Phone number: (212) 432-1110
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Address: http://www.fifthavenuefertilitywellness.com
New York, NY
About the Employer
We take an integrative approach to treatment, combining Traditional Chinese Medicine, functional medicine and a mind/body/spirit approach to wellness, offering end-to-end, comprehensive care and support. The person we seek will appreciate the highly professional yet heart-centered environment we have created, and is looking for an opportunity to expand, both professionally and personally. Our office is warm and supportive, offering a nurturing environment to both patients and team.
What We Offer:
- A stimulating and supportive environment for personal accomplishment and growth.
- The willingness to invest in training the right person who is prepared to harness their abilities and grow with us over time.
- Excellent exposure and visibility to industry leaders.
- Collaboration with Western Medicine experts.
- A unique opportunity for long-term professional growth, including involvement in a new business dedicated to women’s empowerment.
- A non-toxic, healthy, 'green' office environment.
- Full administrative support.
Qualified candidates should have the following:
- Solid and demonstrated knowledge of acupuncture, nutrition, herbs, supplements and fundamental practice principles.
- A mind/body/spirit orientation with at least some fertility experience.
- Dependability, integrity, compassion and skill.
- A positive demeanor grounded in a strong work ethic.
- Willingness to work on weekends as the unique needs of fertility procedures demand.
- An appreciation for the nuances of a high-end medical practice.
- A passion for women’s health and a personal commitment to wellness.
- Enthusiasm for all around professional and personal growth and development.
- Flexibility, with an ability to be a team player.
- An intrinsic spirit of service with an interest in spirituality and women's empowerment.
- A polished and professional appearance.
Are you a compassionate practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine? Are you looking for a long-term position that offers you the opportunity to grow and develop as you make a significant difference in the lives of women and their families? We are an established Upper East Side fertility practice, looking for the right person to join our dedicated team.
How to contact
We are seeking a dynamic and dedicated person to join our staff. If you would like to be considered, please email your resume with a description of why you’d be a perfect fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes must include a corresponding cover letter in order to be reviewed. Compensation commensurate with experience and performance.