6116 Camino Verde Dr, Ste 10 San Jose, CA 95119
6116 Camino Verde Drive San Jose California 95119 US
- California Licensed Acupuncturist since 2002
- Specialization Certification in Dermatology from ACTCM studying under Dr. Jailing Yu
- Received MTCM masters degree from Five Branches University Spring 2002
- Certified Massage Therapist since 1994
- Practitioner in the Acupuncture Treatment of Depression During Pregnancy study for Stanford University
- Practitioner in the Acupuncture Treatment for Insomnia in Breast Cancer Surviors
- Studied at the Acupressure Institute, Berkeley, CA with specializations in Pain Management and Women’s Health
- Received Jin Shin Juytsu Certification on 1997
- Received BS in Computer Science from Purdue University
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About My Practice
Specialize in Treating:
- Pain Management : neck, shoulder, back, hip, knee, etc.
- Skin Diseases : rashes, psoriasis, eczema, acne, lupus, shingles, cold sores, non healing wounds, etc.
- Carpal Tunnel & Tendonitis.
- Women’s Health: PMS, Menopause
- Nausea & Vomiting: from vertigo, morning sickness, & chemotherapy
6055 Meridian Ave. Suite 30 San Jose, CA 95120 4.64 mi