Alumni eNews 07 – Wrap up year 2017
- Posted by: ec_editor
- Category: General
Time has come to December, the last month of the year. If you need more CEUs, here are the classes we offer in this month. Check them out and register soon.
Tibetan Medicine III (32 CEUs) Fri-Mon, 12/01-04, 2017, 9am-6pm
Exploration of acupuncture reconstruction and modern medicine (32 CEUs) Fri-Mon, 12/15-18, 2017, 9am-6pm
Dr. Wen will discuss the principle of acupuncture, the theory of Wen’s acupuncture method, the clinical application of Wen’s acupuncture method, the study of scalp acupuncture, and demonstration of Wen’s acupuncture method.
More job opportunities are added to our Alumni website. Check back more often to grab the good chances in time!
- Admissions Advisor or Admissions Associate Director, San Jose CA
Upcoing CEU Courses:
- Clinic Residency Opportunity 2018-11-06
- Alumni eNews 08 – FBU Expanding Clinic Service to East Bay 2018-01-19
- Alumni eNews 07 – Wrap up year 2017 2017-11-30
- Alumni eNews 06-Taichi Master’s Visit at FBU 2017-10-31
- Marketing Opportunities Awaits 2017-03-27
- FBU Alumni Association, The Community Has Its Unique Values 2017-03-23
- Announcing the Launch of the Five Branches Alumni Services Site 2016-08-29