Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Career Opportunities
Employer/Practice: Blue Ova Health
Address: 1414 Castro Street San Francisco CA 94114
Phone number: (415) 795-3900
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Address: http://www.blueova.com/join-us
Job/practice locationSan Francisco, CA
About the EmployerBlue Ova is a fertility and pregnancy acupuncture brand that exist to support women and couples on their journey toward parenthood. At the heart of the company is the vision to transform the way fertility and pregnancy is managed and perceived in this country. We are a compass for women and men seeking a new path. Our goal is to deliver a service and an experience that makes clients confident and empowered to manage and reach their reproductive health and fertility goals. Blue Ova is a growing company founded on the belief that fertility, pregnancy and women’s health care should be inspiring, empowering, transformative and up-lifting. We are led by two sisters, female founders - Robin Sheared, LAc FABORM, and Shannon Kidwell. Our Clinical Director Robin Sheared brings 15+ years experience as a leading fertility acupuncturist in San Francisco and creator of the Blue Ova Method™. Our team is made up of positive, inspiring and grounded people with a love for what we do. We strive to have a team that is bonded, helping one another grow and constantly learn from each other. Please reach out if you would like to be involved in the growth and shaping of an organization that is fueling the women's health and wellness movement.
Job DescriptionBlue Ova is a leading women-owned integrative health center in San Francisco specializing in fertility, pregnancy and postnatal care. We offer acupuncture, massage and nutritional support. We are a very busy center with five private treatment rooms and are fully supported by a wonderful front office staff. We are seeking a superstar Licensed Acupuncturist (part-time) to join as a member of our amazing team and grow with us. Who you are: You are eager to join a team that values women’s health, wellness, and community. Candidate should have a passion and some experience in treating fertility, pregnancy and postnatal patients, and a desire to grow in this field. We are a group practice and you should value collaboration and constant learning. Blue Ova is a busy office and candidate should thrive working in a fast pace, yet calming, environment. The Position: Necessary skills:
- Professional, dedicated and hard working with excellent client rapport.
- Passion and compassion.
- Experience with treating, or a passion to learn how to treat fertility, pregnant and postnatal clients.
- Client management. Able to treat 2 clients an hour, and with training able to treat 3-4 clients an hour.
- EMR. Clear and efficient note taking skills.
- Needle technique. Ability to use gentle insertion technique.
- Flexible, loves feedback, and open to mentoring and training in our proprietary method. Can work collaboratively as a team, as our clients are shared.
- Able to communicate with clients about recommended nutritional supplements and diagnose herbs.
- Looking for long-term commitment.
- Love being part of a team, excited by new ideas, have a good sense of humor.
- Generous compensation offered.
- Available to work 2 days per week (weekday afternoon/evening shift + Saturdays mid-day shift).
- Can work 5-7 hours per shifts.
- Required to be licensed and insured in California.
Short DescriptionBlue Ova is a leading women-owned integrative health center in San Francisco specializing in fertility, pregnancy and postnatal care. We offer acupuncture, massage and nutritional support. We are a very busy center with five private treatment rooms and are fully supported by a wonderful front office staff. We are seeking a superstar Licensed Acupuncturist (part-time) to join as a member of our amazing team and grow with us.
How to contactPlease email your resume and cover letter, stating why you are interested in working with us, as well as your your availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org Blue Ova Health is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better service for our clients.
Back to summary list >