Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Career Opportunities
Employer/Practice: Revolution Gym & Wellness
Address: 978 E. Lake Ave., Watsonville, CA. 95076, United States
Phone number: (831) 288-0627
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Address: http://revolutiongymandwellness.com
About the EmployerRevolution Gym & Wellness is the newest, hottest neighborhood gym and wellness club in Watsonville. When Founder Logan Frahm, D.C. decided to bring his skills as a Chiropractic Doctor into a health club environment, he envisioned a high-energy, inspiring alternative to the warehouse-style gyms across town. Revolution Gym & Wellness draws from a diverse group of members of all ages and fitness levels. Revolution Gym & Wellness proudly offers affordable Chiropractic care, Massage therapy, Personal Training, and a neighborhood gym with cardio, free weights and circuit options. Open 7-days per week in Watsonville, this meticulously maintained gym and wellness club is staffed by Chiropractors, Personal Trainers, certified Massage Therapists and staff who are available to help you reach your personal fitness and health goals. Take your body back!
Job DescriptionMassage Therapist Duties and Responsibilities(Job Description)
- Perform consecutive 50, 80-minute quality massage therapy sessions.
- Establish and ensure to break down allotted massage room prior and subsequent to shift completion.
- Maintain massage room with supplies and ensure neatness across shift.
- Comply with all procedural guidelines pertinent to massage therapyand interact nicely with clients.
- Present massage services to all company customers.
- Provide safe, suitable and effectual massage techniques.
- Learn about precautions and contradictions for massage before every session(5 min.)
- Explain method and applicable techniques appropriately to customer needs as well as preferences.
- Ensure to observe customer reaction to massage as well as modify as required.
- Elicit feedback on given massage therapy and respond accordingly.
- Reportany unusual customer interactions to managerpromptly.
- Head responsibility to clean and maintain massage rooms, changing linens and refilling supplies etc.
- Provide comfortable plus relaxing spa experience to all clientsensuring extreme safety for clients.
- Practice within the scope of Massage Therapy. Manipulation, or adjustingthe spine or extremities is prohibited.
- Refer to Chiropractoror other health professionalsas needed.
- Do not diagnose specific conditions. Refer to Chiropractic Doctor. Stay within scope of practice.
Qualifications500 Hours minimum training Must maintain malpractice insurance
Short DescriptionFlexible hours $16-$18 starting plus commission
How to contactEmail
Back to summary list >