Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Career Opportunities
Chinese Medicine Practitioner
Employer/Practice: Pulse Community Care
Address: 912 Thayer Ave, 105, Silver Spring, MD 20910
Phone number: (240) 641-4116
Email Address: Discoverthepulse@gmail.com
Web Address: http://www.discoverthepulse.com
Job/practice locationSilver Spring, MD
About the EmployerPulse Community Care is a Chinese Medicine Practice in downtown Silver Spring, MD. We are a practice founded on the belief that everyone deserves heartfelt care. We hire practitioners who demonstrate compassion and determination, self-starters with big hearts. At Pulse, we always put the patient first, greet with a smile, lend a listening ear and a soothing hand. It is our mission here to create a team that embodies this spirit and brings it to life in our community.
Job DescriptionLicensed, Board-Certified Chinese Medicine Practitioner
- Be board certified by the NCCAOM
- Have an active acupuncture license in the state of Maryland, or be willing to acquire one
- Have an NPI, or be willing to acquire one
- Have an MSOM degree or equivalent from an accredited school
- Practice Chinese herbal medicine
- Learn how to use our EHR and other online software pertinent to the practice
- Always make the patients feel welcome, safe and understood
Short DescriptionWe are in search of a licensed, board certified acupuncturist to work a mix of private and community shifts, 20-25 hours/week, to start. TCM practitioner preferred. Pay: Salaried Employee. $30-$39k to start, depending on hours worked.
How to contactTo apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants will not be considered without a cover letter.
Back to summary list >