Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Career Opportunities
Employer/Practice: Dr. Lu's Nourishing Life
Address: 2000 Hogback Road Suite 10 Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Phone number: (734) 369-4366
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Address: https://drlunourishinglife.com
Job/practice locationAnn Arbor, MI
About the EmployerWelcome to Dr. Lu’s Nourishing Life practice! We are a fast growing Traditional Chinese Medicine clinic located in Ann Arbor, Michigan.We are seeking an outstanding, passionate and skilled acupuncturist to join our team. Immediate opening available, newly licensed acupuncture graduates should feel welcome to apply! Beautiful location with an established patient base. Wellness based benefits provided. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established group practice and begin to nourish your professional and personal wellbeing!
Job DescriptionResponsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for providing Traditional Chinese Medicine for patients to optimize healing. Must possess knowledge, training, skill and experience in all aspects of Chinese medicine and other treatment modalities. Additional training will be provided.
- Responsible for the assessment, treatment, and completion of the course of care for our patients. Responsible for keeping accurate and thorough patient records, completing herbal prescriptions and communicating with other team members- practitioners function as an integral component of a multidisciplinary team.
- Must have working knowledge of prescription, herbal and nutritional supplements.
- Demonstrates sterile needle technique.
- Administrative duties.
- Required license or certification: LAc, MSOM, or NCCAOM.
- Excellent communication skills and being a positive team player.
- Compassionate and caring attitude.
- Ability to work effectively with staff and clients.
- Ability to manage patient flow during assigned shifts.
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
- Maintains accurate records and necessary paperwork.
- Sufficient manual dexterity and physical ability to perform assigned tasks.
- Ability to work 4-5 days per week, with 2 days of traveling involved. Contracted as independent contractor. Malpractice insurance will be provided.
Short DescriptionFull Time Acupuncturist Position
How to contactIf interested, kindly reply with a short personal introduction about yourself, as well as your clinical/ professional CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to summary list >