Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Career Opportunities
TCM Doctor/TCM internship
Employer/Practice: Amanoi Vietnam
Address: AMANOI Vinh Hy Village, Vinh Hai Commune Ninh Hai District, Ninh Thuan Province, Vietnam
Phone number: (259) 377-0777
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Address: http://www.aman.com
Job/practice locationTCM Doctor/Amanoi Vietnam
About the EmployerSet between a national park and a marine reserve, Amanoi embraces nature from its beachside perch on the southern coast of Vietnam. Exploring the park with expert Amanoi guides reveals Vietnam’s untouched wilderness, alive with myriad plants, birds and wildlife.
Job DescriptionPrimary Responsibility:
- Responsible for the handling and confidentiality of all pre arrival health questionnaires or intake forms that are sent to the guest prior to arrival at Amanoi
- Responsible for all initial Immersion consultations prior to finalizing guests personal Immersion programs.
- Responsible for liaising with clients that are interested in the Wellness programmes.
- Intervene effectively with participants who are in crisis
- Review pertinent medical history, current diagnosis, and pharmaceutical data via information database system
- Carries out an in-depth consultation with each client prior to prescribing a treatment protocol or programmes, ensuring that a full medical history is taken and possible drug interactions are noted.
- Keeps detailed case notes for each client, ensuring they are legible and comprehensive whilst respecting the confidentiality of the client.
- Ensures that no actual medical diagnosis is made by the Wellness Team unless by a qualified doctor.
- Assists participant in forming solutions for presenting problem and co- define and determine realistic goals with participant
- Encourage adoption of habits that are conducive to a higher quality of life. Assesses participant needs and theory of change utilizing a holistic point of view
- Develops customised care plan for programme participants including goals and plan of action.
QualificationsKnowledge of herbs, treatments, anatomy and physiology, traditional herbal medicine and food. TMC certificate
Short DescriptionThe AMANOI Resort functions seven day a week, twenty-four hours a day. All employees must realize the fact and be aware that at times may be necessary to move an employee from their normal duty hours or working place as business demand. He/she should understand as well that business determines the amount of working hours. It might be that he/she has to work less hours or opposite can occur.
How to contactmailing to email@example.com
Back to summary list >