Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Career Opportunities
Employer/Practice: Dr. Mel McDonald, ND, DAOM, LAc
Address: 999 Baxter Street Suite B Athens, GA 30606
Phone number: (706) 208-1199
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Address: http://www.drmelmcdonald.com
Job/practice locationAthens, GA
About the EmployerMel McDonald, ND, DAOM, LAc is accepting applications for his prosperous practice in Athens, Georgia (Home of the University of Georgia). He is seeking an Acupuncture Associate to add to his 22-year-old Acupuncture, Asian and Naturopathic Internal Medicine practice with over 750 loyal patients.
Job DescriptionAcupuncture Associate Needed in Athens, Georgia!
- Licensed Acupuncturist LAc or qualified for licensure.
- Master’s degree with herbal training is required. Doctoral degree is a plus.
- Graduating or has graduated from an accredited Chinese Medicine school.
- Has passed the NCCAOM exams.
- Experienced/interested in Master Tung Acupuncture, Dr. Tan Balance Method, Motor & Trigger Point Acupuncture, Electro-Acupuncture (i.e., Dr. Michael Corradino), Five Element and TCM Styles of Acupuncture. Also, interest and/or experience in internal herbal medicine, OB/GYN issues, fertility, autoimmune issues, Functional Medicine and emotional wellness issues.
- Possesses a strong passion for helping others and is deeply caring about patients and their health!
- Has a desire to help educate patients and the public about Chinese medicine.
- Required to have social media/business building skills and highly self-motivated with strong work ethics.
- Excellent communication skills and dependability.
Short DescriptionWill accept new or already established graduates that are seeking to relocate for a commitment of at least 5-10 years.
How to contactPlease call my office phone at 706-208-1199 as an initial contact prior to sending your CV/resume and cover letter to email@example.com about your experience and why you feel you would be a good fit for this practice. I would like to talk with you by phone, and will return your call if I’m not available when you call prior to you emailing me your CV/resume. Please include areas in Chinese medicine of highest interest. Please feel free to also visit my website at drmelmcdonald.com to further acquaint yourself with my practice.
Back to summary list >