Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Practice Space for Rent
Space for Rent
Employer/Practice: Communi-Qi Acupuncture
Address: 1729 Seabright Ave Suite E Santa Cruz CA 95062
Phone number: (831) 440-7653
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Address: http://communi-qi.com
Job/practice locationSanta Cruz, CA
About the Employer
Communi-Qi is seeking an Acupuncturist to help support our growing client base. We have been primarily an acupuncture clinic in the past 8 years & now have changed our business model into an integrative medical clinic. We have 5 treatment rooms for you to RENT from us. We will be opened 7 days / week from 8 AM to 8 PM (Subject to change based on individual practitioner preference.)
to view fotos of our rooms, please visit:
Please note that the fotos do not represent our completion of the rooms as we are in the final stages of remodeling. New Track Lights are being installed today & other decor have yet to be brought in for finishing touches, but we promise that you will be impressed!
Job DescriptionJob Type: Room Rental Contract
As part of a growing team, you will work with others on the team to do your best to support our community of patients. You will have your own login to our patient portal, in which patients may choose from any available service and practitioner. We have a clientele of over 3500 patients that will be able to view your service & select you. Others working on your team may refer to you for continued professional support, with strict HIPPA compliance across all professionals.
Why work with Communi-Qi?
We have been in business since 6/11/2011 and our client base is already established and continues to grow. Our patient portal will allow you to instantly grow your own practice with us & you take home 100% of your earnings, while renting from us.
Marketing has already been established and continues to grow!
- New grads are welcome, we will provide training if needed with our system & insurance billing.
If you are interested in this post, please send the following information below to “firstname.lastname@example.org", with the subject “New Communi-Qi Provider" and we’ll get back to you within 24-48 hours (please note, I will be out of town from 7/26 thru 7/28/19):
- Contact Information
- CV or Resume
- Availability (number of days per week that you’d be available & desired hours between 8 AM & 8 PM. Please note that we would like to keep 3 hour time slots within those 12 hour parameters but will do our best to work with you)
- Meet with patients on the schedule & provide full work up on patient's regarding SOAP protocols.
- Treat patients according to Chief Complaint(s) relative to Diagnostic findings
- Maintain SOAP Notes on patients & Perform practitioner's
- Work out Scheduling & Billing as needed for practitioner's private practice.
- Must be licensed in the state of CA
- Must have proper liability insurance
- Must be a team player & able to work with other practitioners within the clinic and be able to refer based on other professional expertise within the clinic.
Short DescriptionWe welcome you to become your best with us as we have given so much to the community! We now want to give to practitioners who want to grow with us by offering you our client base! Please contact us to learn more on how this works & what to expect from this opportunity!
How to contactemail: email@example.com Clinic Cell: (831) 440-POKE (7653) Contact Loki Doan, L.Ac, DAOM Five Branches University Alumni
Back to summary list >