Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Career Opportunities
Employer/Practice: Pivot Acupuncture & Integrative Health
Address: 480 Redwood St., Suite 14 Vallejo, Ca 94590
Phone number: (707) 653-0495
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job/practice locationVallejo, CA
About the EmployerPivot Acupuncture & Integrative Health, Inc is a fast-growing acupuncture clinic located in Vallejo, California. We are in search of a part-time licensed acupuncturist with possibility to grow into a full-time position. This is a great opportunity for new grads or those just starting out. About Us:
- Pivot Acupuncture is a woman-owned, family-oriented practice, established in 2018.
- Our team consists of 1 acupuncturist, 2 part-time massage therapists, an office manager and an office/medical assistant
- We function as a closely-knit team, and work strongly to support one another, our patients, and are passionate about the success of our clinic
- Our clinic is located in Vallejo, Ca, about an hour north of San Francisco by car or ferry, and the gateway to Napa Valley, wine-country
- We work in an integrative clinic setting, with various neighboring medical providers who also refer to us regularly.
Job DescriptionAbout the Position and Benefits Offered:
- This is a W2 (non-contractor), Commission-Based Employee Position
- Starting Salary: $30k to $60k/year (part time)
- Starting off 2-3 Days per week, including Saturdays. 2nd & 3rd day are negotiable
- Coverage of your malpractice insurance after the 1st year of employment
- Annual CEU stipend
- 1-on-1 Training if you are new to Orthopedic & Cosmetic acupuncture
- This is a fully-supported position, with all supplies provided. All administrative support, including scheduling, billing, and credentialing will be done by our incredible office staff.
- Discount on herbs/supplements
QualificationsAs a Potential Candidate, You Are:
- Licensed to practice in California, with current professional liability insurance
- Passionate about serving a diverse community of patients, many of whom are brand new to Chinese Medicine and Alternative medicine in general
- Strong interest in Orthopedics, Neurological conditions & Women’s Health
- Open to learning Cosmetic Acupuncture (we are willing to train you)
- Interested in Functional Medicine, and possess a demonstrated knowledge in nutrition and herbal medicine.
- Able to multitask and see multiple patients (2-3) per hour
- Willing to start off working 2-3 days a week, including Saturdays and one evening shift
- A team player, with a desire to focus on being a clinician without the burden of running a business on your own
- Motivated and willing to participate in marketing events/activities
- Tech literate
- Possibly (but not required) fluent in Spanish
- Are professional in both appearance and demeanor
- Dependable, compassionate and value being a part of a team where your ideas, energy and effort help to create a cohesive and healing working environment
Short DescriptionWe are in search of a part-time licensed acupuncturist with possibility to grow into a full-time position. This is a great opportunity for new grads or those just starting out.
How to contactInterested candidates, please email your CV/Resume to DrShawne@pivotacu.com, along with a cover letter for why you’d be a good fit.
Back to summary list >