If you would like to apply for California State Licensed acupuncturist credits or NCCAOM Diplomate’s recertification units for the Five Branches University online classes, please follow the steps below after purchasing the lecture videos on https://vimeo.com/fbuonlinelearning/vod_pages
Please keep in mind that Licensees may only take up to 50% of the total units required to renew your license through distance education. The online CEU courses details as follows:
1) Clinical Applications of Shang Han Lun (Bilingual) – Hao, Wan Shan
10 hr 24min
2) Activating Brain and Opening Orifices Acupuncture for Apoplexy (Bilingual) – XueMin Shi
11 hr 51 min
3) TCM classic formulas, herbs, and Patterns part 1 (taught in Chinese) – Huang Huang
12 hr 20 min
4) TCM classic formulas, herbs, and Patterns part 2 (bilingual) – Huang Huang
12 hr 18 min
Process to Earn CEU Credits
** Please notice that all sales are final. Five Branches University has a no refund policy on media.
1) Choose from the On-Demand Video having “CEU” in the class title.
In order to qualify for the application, you have to purchase courses with CEU in the title.
Example: (CEU) Activating Brain and Opening Orifices Acupuncture Therapy for Apoplexy by Xue Min Shi (Bilingual)
you will receive the certificate by email.
2) Forward Email for Proof of purchase:
Please forward your purchase receipt email to our administration email address:
3) Fill out the online CEU registration form
4) Enjoy and watch the video
5) Pass the CEU course quiz
When we receive this form and your proof of purchase, we will send the course quiz to you. You must answer 70% of the questions correctly to receive your credit. If you receive less than 70% on the quiz, you are allowed to retake the quiz.
6) Receive the CEU credit certificate
Once the test is received by email and reviewed with 70% of the questions answered correctly,