Alumni eNews 08 – FBU Expanding Clinic Service to East Bay
- Posted by: ec_editor
- Category: General
Happy New Year! The first issue of the Alumni Service Newsletter in 2018 will not only provide information about career opportunities and new CEU classes, but also new school event announcement to share!
To alumni who locate in East Bay area in California, FBU is going to expand the clinic service to East Bay from 2018! We are planning to host clinical events such as community service to local residents. This is a great opportunity for our alumni to join and promote your own business. Get ready by claiming your online listing on FBU Alumni site.This is your online presence that FBU offers to our alumni free of charge. Connect to our alumni service and stay tuned for further information in the near future! More school events are also announced on FBU facebook group page.
- Pediatrics (24 CEUs) Fri-Sun, Feb 9-11/2018, 9am-6pm in San Jose
- Spirit of Points III: Window of Sky, Du & Ren (CEU Pending) Feb 9,10,11/2018, Fri 5:30pm-8:30pm, Sat & Sun 9:00-4:00 in Santa Cruz
FBU is currently looking for an Admissions Advisor or an Admissions Associate Dirctor for our DTCM(Doctor of TCM) program. Must be fluent in English. Speaking Madarin Chinese is a plus. Please contact DTCM Admissions Office (408)260-0208or email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Upcoing CEU Courses:
- Clinic Residency Opportunity 2018-11-06
- Support the Acupuncture Profession with CalATMA! 2018-10-27
- Alumni eNews 08 – FBU Expanding Clinic Service to East Bay 2018-01-19
- Alumni eNews 07 – Wrap up year 2017 2017-11-30
- Alumni eNews 06-Taichi Master’s Visit at FBU 2017-10-31
- Marketing Opportunities Awaits 2017-03-27
- FBU Alumni Association, The Community Has Its Unique Values 2017-03-23
- Announcing the Launch of the Five Branches Alumni Services Site 2016-08-29