Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Career Opportunities
Employer/Practice: Cascade Acupuncture Center, LLC
Address: 2690 May St #101
Phone number: (713) 234-1493
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Address: -
Job/practice locationHood River, OR
About the EmployerOur purpose is to help as many people as possible to get well naturally. Our clients get relief from
symptoms and correction of underlying health concerns, which helps them reach their optimal level of
health. We inspire them about Oriental Medicine which has worked for millennia and motivates them to
maintain their health naturally.
We work as a team, offering Acupuncture, Allergy Elimination, Auriculotherapy, and Custom Chinese
Herbs, to help our clients get healthy - naturally.
Job DescriptionCascade Acupuncture Center is hiring for a PT 16- 30 hrs per week Associate Acupuncturist with benefits.
The position involves:
• 4 weeks of paid orientation (Zoom, phone, in-person with PPE and social distance).
• Wages are hourly with performance bonus, paid holidays, PTO and additional benefits.
• Commuter bonus if commuting more than 45 miles one way.
• New Hire bonus $5,000.
• In-house insurance credentialing program.
• Schedule would be 1 – 4 days per week. You can work as much or as little as you would like!
• We have weekly paid Staff meetings as well as monthly Acupuncturist Team meetings.
• We use Charmhealth.com for practice management and charting. We offer training on this system if you are not familiar with it.
• Payday is bi-weekly.
• We have a fun, friendly, healthy, and full schedule workplace with high employee satisfaction and retention rate.
• Currently licensed to practice in Oregon.
• New graduates are welcome as we have a great in-house training program!!
• Familiar with Dr. Tan's balance method or Bob Doane’s Distal Needling Technique. If not willing to learn.
• Love prescribing herbs - we carry Evergreen granules in our pharmacy.
• Love being part of a team.
• A good communicator, great listener, and love helping others.
• Love sharing new ideas.
• You are ethical, respectful, caring, and motivated
• You have experience in Allergy Elimination based on NAET. If not willing to learn.
Preferred but not required:
• 1 Year of experience.
• Currently credentialed with some insurance companies.
Short DescriptionCascade Acupuncture Center is hiring for a PT 16- 30 hrs per week Associate Acupuncturist with benefits.
The rare opening has become available for our two clinics in the Columbia River Gorge area. We have been established in the Gorge for over 15 years with a great mixture of long-time and new patients. We are also home to the largest Chinese herbal medicine pharmacy in the area.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
Feel free to watch this video for our COVID safety processes: https://youtu.be/-r6BMeIaE0g
How to contactIf this speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you! Please complete our online application here:
Or send your resume/ cv to email@example.com
Back to summary list >