Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Career Opportunities
Employer/Practice: Santa Rosa Community Acupuncture
Address: 535 7th Street
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Phone number: (707) 546-7722
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Address: https://santarosacommunityacupuncture.com/
Job/practice locationSanta Rosa, CA
About the EmployerSee Attached Description.
Santa Rosa Community Acupuncture
woman/minority-owned and run community acupuncture clinic serving the North Bay
We are seeking a part time acupuncturist to join our team. We are a friendly, experienced clinic with simple, safe, and efficient systems. Established in 2010, SRCA has a strong and loyal patient base. Centrally located on a ground floor space with expansive windows in downtown Santa Rosa. We carry a well-stocked pharmacy of KPC, Evergreen, and Botanical Biohacking formulas.
We provide an opportunity to see diverse patients while working in a supportive environment. While we value experienced acupuncturists, we will consider exceptional new practitioners. We do not emphasize any specific style or method beyond doing what you think is really awesome acupuncture, but not making a big deal about it.
Position: Part-time acupuncturist starting with 2 shifts with potential for additional hours.
Pay/Hours: Competitive hourly plus treatment commission and monthly performance bonuses
Benefits: CEU stipend, license renewal fees, malpractice insurance, 40% off products; and potential profit sharing for long term acupuncturists.
- Provide excellent clinical care to SRCA patients
- Maintain accurate and timely chart notes
- Maintain a warm, friendly, calm, and grounded demeanor while working
- Generate new patient referrals and provide excellent continuity of care for returning patients
- Must hold a valid California acupuncture license in good standing
- Carry acupuncture malpractice insurance
- After shadowing and training, comfortably navigate our online scheduling, EHR, and invisible receptionist
Who are you?
- You love being busy and stay calm and focused while treating 4-6 patients an hour
- Work well as a team member, pay attention to detail, receive and offer constructive criticism, clean up, pitch in, and are aware of your surroundings
- Look for and implement solutions, rather than complain
- You LOVE community acupuncture and can tell us why
- It’s a bonus if you enjoy working with social media, digital marketing, writing content, and community outreach
- If you have experience as a waitperson, let us know—it is helpful work experience in community acupuncture!
Use the subject header “Acupuncturist”, email your cover letter, resume, and a list of 3 references (names, position, relationship, and email address) to email@example.com
Short DescriptionWe are seeking a part time acupuncturist to join our team. We are a friendly, experienced clinic with simple, safe, and efficient systems. Established in 2010, SRCA has a strong and loyal patient base. Centrally located on a ground floor space with expansive windows in downtown Santa Rosa. We carry a well-stocked pharmacy of KPC, Evergreen, and Botanical Biohacking formulas.
How to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to summary list >