Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Practice for Sale
Practice for Sale
Job/practice locationMorgan Hill, CA
About the EmployerMy name is Linda Zhang, I’m writing to announce that I’m going to move out of state due to family relocation and seeking a new owner for my acupuncture practice.
This is a turnkey opportunity to step into an established, smooth-running, profitable practice, and make it your own. Enjoy high quality of life here in Morgan Hill (near San Jose), a beautiful clinic space and a loyal roster of long-time patients, awaiting the new owner I’ll vet. Here are just a few things you’d appreciate if you were to step in as the new owner:
- Established, excellent reputation in the area.
- Turnkey opportunity: Operations are honed, and demand is here for the new owner to step in quite seamlessly.
- Beautiful, functional space: We are renting from Chiropractic office. Spacious reception area, 1 or 2 dedicated treatment rooms, and plenty of parking. The Chiropractor are sharing their treatment tables. No additional table needs to be purchased. I have 2 lamps in that office, 1 is TMP lamp and the other is infrared lamp, 1 set of glass cupping set and some other amenities. The office is all setup and ready to run. The office is just fully renovated to full wood floor last year.
- Friendly asking price: the new owner could reasonably gross back the asking price within 1 year of part-time work.
- This office qualifies for AcuCare network. You can join Cigna network through AcuCare.
- A good opportunity for someone who is just starting. Low rent for shared office. 2 rooms are generally available before 9am and after 7:30pm every day. 2 rooms are also available and Monday and Friday morning and Full day on Saturday and Sunday. There is generally 1 room available on Tuesday and Thursday. (A massage therapist is occupying another room; 2 rooms available when the massage therapist is on vacation).
- Referral opportunity from other doctors. Landlord Chiropractor has years of medical corporation experience. You will have the opportunity to learn those experience and operation secrets. You may help to find a way for Chinese medicine community to escape from low in-network payment.
Please call or email with questions, to set up a phone call, or schedule a virtual or in-person visit of the clinic. A no-pressure initial chat will help you get a better sense of the value of this opportunity. Sincerely, Linda Zhang, Lac, Phone: (408) 475-5978 Email: email@example.comPlease use this link to see some pictures. https://aaomd.blogspot.com/2023/01/acupuncture-practice-for-sale-in-morgan.html