Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Practice for Sale
Practice for Sale
Job/practice locationSan Jose, CA
About the EmployerMy name is Linda Zhang, and I’m writing to announce that I’m going to move out of state due to family relocation.
A 20-year old acupuncture clinic is seeking a new owner. This is a turnkey opportunity to step into an established, smooth-running, profitable practice, and make it your own. Together with MD, chiropractors, massage therapist, the acupuncture clinic here has served the community for 20 years. It is located in a big medical office building with total 9 treatment rooms. Here are just a few things you’d appreciate if you were to step in as the new owner:
- Established, excellent reputation in the area.
- Turnkey opportunity: Operations are honed, and demand is here for the new owner to step in quite seamlessly.
- Beautiful, functional space: We are renting from Chiropractic office. The chiropractor’s front desk can help to welcome patients and deliver paperwork when in need. Spacious reception area, 1 or 2 dedicated treatment rooms, (and additional shared space) a back office for practitioners and office staff (with separate restroom), a handicap-accessible bathroom, and plenty of parking. The rent is 1200$ for 2 rooms. 1 room rent is less. If there is a need and other rooms is available, you may be able to use more rooms in the office. We already have all the tables and other amenities needed in the office. The office is fully renovated to full wood floor in 2021. Shared printer, fax machine, water cooler. Water and electric fee is included in rent.
- Friendly asking price: the new owner could reasonably gross back the asking price within 1 year of part-time work.
- This office qualifies for AcuCare network and pain management network. You can join Cigna network through AcuCare.
- Referral opportunity from other doctors. Landlord Chiropractor has years of medical corporation experience. You will have the opportunity to learn those experience and operation secrets. You may help to find a way for Chinese medicine community to escape from the low in-network payment by working here.
- A good opportunity for someone who is just starting. Low rent for shared office.
Please call or email with questions, to set up a phone call, or schedule a virtual or in-person visit of the clinic. A no-pressure initial chat will help you get a better sense of the value of this opportunity. Sincerely, Linda Zhang, Lac, Phone: (408) 475-5978 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org