Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Practice for Sale
Practice for Sale
Employer/Practice: Montana Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine
Address: 320 A Expressway, Missoula MT 59808
Phone number: (406) 541-2399
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Address: https://www.sellingapractice.com/maa/
Job/practice locationMissoula, MT
About the EmployerMontana Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine Douglas Womack, owner
Job DescriptionAfter a full career and 13 years at this practice location, I’ll be retiring and turning my attention to a range of different projects! As a result, Montana Acupuncture—my practice in Missoula—is on the market… and it needs a new owner. I created a detailed listing for this thriving, in-demand practice here: sellingapractice.com/MAA I am very pleased with what Montana Acupuncture is today: a reputable, high-net, scalable practice that is well known for clinical efficacy by area residents and providers alike. It affords me a great income with 3.5 clinic days per week. This is an excellent opportunity for both out-of-staters (Missoula offers an incredible quality of life) and in-staters alike:
- Lucrative: a reliable 6-figure income for a new owner working part-time
- Outstanding location: Missoula is known for its gorgeous nature as well as the idyllic small-town life (~80k residents, complete with a university, culture and more)
- High demand: Missoula may not be a crowded big city, but demand here is high. I alone have been seeing an average of 56 patients per week in just 3.5 days, and our results draw people in from towns as far as 3 hours away.
- Most established practice in the area: we have built our practice and reputation over the last 13 years and are very well known for our clinical efficacy.
- Privileged relationship with the VA: We get near-daily referrals from the VA. We know the ropes to get paid well and quickly, and the veteran population is known for their great appreciation and high compliance. Bonus: the VA is opening an additional facility just down the street!
- Long-term, loyal clientele: our patients tend to come in regularly for long periods, and I will thoroughly introduce the practitioner who takes on the practice to my patients.
- Scalable: with plenty of demand and the clinic currently open 3.5 days, there is plenty of opportunity to expand office hours or bring on associates.
- Great asking price: this highly established practice is priced to sell quickly
- My availability: I am happy to offer my support during the transition
- Low overhead and fine-tuned protocols and procedures already in place for you to take on or adapt to your preferences.
- Wonderful space that patients love (see photos in my listing)
- Asking price
- Financial performance numbers
- Patient demographics
- Location perks
- … and more!
Short DescriptionMontana Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine Practice for Sale
How to contactPhone or email
Back to summary list >