Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Career Opportunities
Employer/Practice: IPM Medical Group
Address: 4400 Capitola Road, Suite 200, Capitola, CA
Phone number: (925) 691-9806
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Address: -
Job/practice locationCapitola, CA
About the EmployerIPM Medical Group is the leader in cutting edge pain management techniques. Our doctors are nationally known experts in the field. We are deeply involved in clinical research focused on developing the treatment solutions of tomorrow. Our rehabilitation programs for chronic pain sufferers set the standard in holistic approaches for managing chronic pain.
Our commitment to excellence extends to our staff family. We provide extensive training opportunities in the latest pain management techniques, Electronic Medical Record software and sophisticated medical office management processes.
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a part-time Licensed Acupuncturist to work through February and be part of an interdisciplinary team to evaluate and treat patients in our Capitola clinic for 3 days a week. The acupuncture population is primarily adult orthopedic and chronic pain patients. THIS POSITION IS THROUGH FEBRUARY OF 2022.
Candidates must be able to show proof of COVID vaccination or exemption prior to interview
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Evaluation and treatment of individual patients.
- Combine patient education and hands on care in comprehensive 60-minute visits.
- Part-time position with enough work for 8 hours per week, preferably available at least two days per week (4 hours per day).
- Patient load is approximately 10 individuals per 4-hour day. Patient treatments last 60 minutes, with patients arriving every 20 minutes. There will be 3 patients to treat at any given time, staggered to allow 20 minutes each for individualized care.
- Referrals driven internally by IPM primary treating physicians.
- Supplies provided by IPM, including needles, tables, linens, and other supplies.
QualificationsKNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Current California Acupuncture License
- At least 1 year of Acupuncture experience required
- Strong assessment skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as autonomously
- Experience with EMR documentation preferred but will train (we use IMS)
- Ability to establish rapport with patients, families, professionals, and co-workers
- Able to work with patients and equipment using sound judgment
- An attitude of excellence in providing quality patient care
Short DescriptionWe are seeking a part-time Licensed Acupuncturist to work through February and be part of an interdisciplinary team to evaluate and treat patients in our Capitola clinic for 3 days a week. The acupuncture population is primarily adult orthopedic and chronic pain patients. THIS POSITION IS THROUGH FEBRUARY OF 2022.
How to contactIf interested, please submit an application through the following link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=bbef0b40-088d-40e6-89e4-d960777c96e1&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=378377&source=CC2&lang=en_US
Back to summary list >