Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Career Opportunities
Employer/Practice: Thrive Acupuncture and Wellness
Address: 3412 Mendocino Ave Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone number: (707) 527-0868
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Address: https://thrive-acupuncture.com
Job/practice locationSanta Rosa, CA
About the EmployerThrive Acupuncture and Wellness in Santa Rosa is expanding so we can better serve our community. We are hiring a full-time acupuncturist to join our cheerful and serene practice. We are a general medicine practice that focuses on providing results-driven distal style acupuncture treatments for a wide variety of conditions. Our mission is to create a healthier and more vibrant community by bringing out innate physical and mental well-being through acupuncture, herbs, natural supplements, nutrition and lifestyle coaching, and state of mind 3 Principles workshops.
Job DescriptionWe’re looking for someone who wants to build community; is motivated to work, learn, and succeed; and is passionate about Traditional Chinese medicine!
- Are you looking for a long-term position that’s part of a team deeply committed to bringing out innate wellbeing?
- Are you longing for professional growth and development as an on-going part of the practice?
- Do you want to focus on treating patients and learning without needing to run the business side of a clinic?
- Stable salary with rapid adjustments based on performance
- Office management and administration provided with a wonderful office manager
- Mentorship from owner of the clinic with 10+ years of experience using Balance Method and Master Tung Acupuncture
- Paid holidays
- Contributions towards CEUs
- Employee discount on herbs and products
- 1 week paid time off after 1 year of full time employment
- Coverage of malpractice insurance after 1 year of full-time employment
- Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us how you heard about us
QualificationsCandidate should have knowledge of, or an eagerness to learn, distal style acupuncture (Dr Tan’s Balance Method and Master Tung acupuncture). The foundation of our herbal pharmacy supports Jimmy Chang Style pulse diagnosis and herbal prescriptions, so knowledge and interest in this style of pulse reading is a plus. Skills and Qualifications:
- Active California Acupuncture license, or in process
- Active Liability and Malpractice insurance
- All levels of experience encouraged to apply: preferably at least 2 years of acupuncture practice experience, but if you are an otherwise ideal candidate and quick learner please apply
- Must have knowledge of or an eagerness to learn distal style Dr Tan’s Balance Method and Master Tung acupuncture
- Time management skills to be able to work 3 rooms at a time
- Compassionate and clear bedside manner
- Outstanding customer service orientation
- Comfortable with technology and quick to learn: Jane App EHR; Apple computers and iPads; Microsoft word and excel; Google drive, docs and sheets, gmail; and more
- Knowledge or willingness to learn to code for Out Of Network Insurance claims (Health Insurance, Personal Injury / Auto Insurance Med-Pay, Worker’s Compensation Insurance)
- Excited to be part of a team, share cases, yet work independently with autonomy
- Proficiency in Spanish language a plus
Short DescriptionThrive Acupuncture and Wellness in Santa Rosa, CA is hiring a full-time acupuncturist to join our cheerful and serene practice! This is a full-time salaried position starting at $52,000-$57,000. We’re looking for someone who wants to build community; is motivated to work, learn, and succeed; and is passionate about TCM! Candidates must have an active CA Acupuncture license and should have knowledge of, or an eagerness to learn, distal style acupuncture (Dr Tan’s Balance Method and Master Tung acupuncture). Other qualifications include: *Active Liability and Malpractice insurance *Ability to work 3 rooms at a time *Compassionate, clear bedside manner and customer service orientation *Comfortable with technology. We use Apple computers and Jane App EHR *Knowledge or willingness to learn to code Health Insurance including Workers Comp *Proficiency in Spanish language a plus If you're committed to collaborative problem solving and fostering an accepting and patient-centered atmosphere, come join us!
How to contactOnly by Email: email@example.com PLEASE DO NOT CALL
Back to summary list >