Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Practice for Sale
Practice for Sale
Employer/Practice: Nourishing Life Acupuncture
Address: 1334 Lawrence Street, Port Townsend, WA 98368
Phone number: (360) 316-9433
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Address: https://www.sellingapractice.com/nla/
Job/practice locationPort Townsend, WA
About the EmployerNourishing Life Acupuncture
Job DescriptionThriving Acupuncture Practice for Sale in Port Townsend, a gorgeous seaside town Northwest of Seattle on the Olympic Peninsula Hello, we’re Jennifer and Barclay Calvert, co-owners and acupuncturists at Nourishing Life Acupuncture (NLA). After 16 years thriving here in Port Townsend, WA, we have decided to turn our focus to herbal medicine and online operations. As a result, we are seeking a new owner for NLA. This is a wonderful opportunity if you’d like to step into a full schedule, fantastic local reputation, high income, water and mountain views and small-town quality of life. Visit the link below to see a listing with full details, including asking price, photos and more: sellingapractice.com/NLA Please call or email with questions, to set up a phone call, or schedule a visit of the clinic. We’re happy to have a no-pressure chat and field your questions. Here are just a few things you’d appreciate if you were to step in as the new owner:
- Solid, reliable six-figure revenue (average yearly gross $250,000 last several years)
- High demand and scalable: we’re highly established here, and our excellent reputation make us the go-to acupuncturists in Port Townsend and the surrounding area
- Flexible & scalable: 1600 sf space with plenty of room and multiple potential uses (sublet; bring on associates; rent or use larger rooms for classes, events, etc.)
- Beautifully remodeled clinic: see our photos! Patients love the space and often arrive early and linger afterwards to sip tea and browse our books.
- We want you to succeed: we’ll be available to support the transition and could set up a favorable lease arrangement (we own the space).
- Loyal clientele accustomed to transition: we have onboarded many wonderful staff acupuncturists through the years, and our patients easily and willingly came to see new practitioners that we vet - the same thing would be true for a new owner.
- High quality of life: Port Townsend has natural beauty, with water and mountains all around, a wonderful mellow vibe and a relatively low cost of living.
- Referral relationships: there’s a great community of CAM practitioners in Port Townsend that regularly refer their clients (and come see us at the clinic themselves)
- Quick Return On Investment: at our asking price, a new owner could gross back their investment within one year.
- More info here: sellingapractice.com/NLA
Short DescriptionNourishing Life Acupuncture in Port Townsend, WA
How to contact
Back to summary list >