Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Practice for Sale
Practice for Sale
Employer/Practice: Balancing Point Acupuncture
Address: 3048 E Baseline Rd, Suite 115 Mesa, AZ 85204
Phone number: (480) 204-5395
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Address: https://www.sellingapractice.com/BPA/
Job/practice locationMesa, AZ
About the EmployerBalancing Point Acupuncture Linda Scott, MSOM, L.Ac, Owner
Job DescriptionMy name is Linda Scott, and I’m a fellow acupuncturist here in Mesa, AZ. After 38 years in healthcare, I’m excited to turn my focus to a longtime passion of mine: painting and creating art. As a result, my all-cash practice—Balancing Point Acupuncture (BPA)—needs a new owner. BPA is positively thriving; it offers everything a new owner could want to step in, make it their own, and succeed. I created a detailed listing for this opportunity, including friendly asking price, financials, photos and more, here: sellingapractice.com/BPA This is a wonderful opportunity for new and seasoned practitioners alike; someone who would like to step into a strong practice or expand and add a new location. Here are just some of the things a new owner would appreciate:
- Great income working part-time (by choice)
- All-cash practice: patients pay at the time of service, no insurance billing
- Scalable: very high demand can easily fill expanded/full-time hours or availability with associates
- Wonderful patients: BPA has attracted very lovely people that are compliant and loyal patients
- Low overhead: no insurance billing and below-market rent that includes internet and utilities. Subletting is one way to reduce costs even further.
- Perfect location: draws patients from throughout the East Valley; highly visible, within a medical office complex, and easily accessible from highway 60
- Profitable every year of operation—even through the pandemic
- Set up for telehealth: initial and herbal consults via internet have made my operations particularly efficient and allowed me to work from home part of the time.
- Nature and urban vibrancy combined: Mesa grants access to picturesque desert, outdoor activities galore, museums, restaurants, farmer’s markets, and more.
- Make it your own: BPA has a sterling reputation, loyal clientele, perfect location, and a proven track record for profitability. These foundations will support your success to practice the way YOU want to practice.
- Loyal patients ready and waiting for the new owner to step in
Short DescriptionAll-Cash, Prospering Acupuncture Practice for Sale in Mesa, Arizona
How to contactCall or email Linda at (480) 204-5395 or email@example.com
Back to summary list >