Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Practice for Sale
Practice For Sale
Employer/Practice: Integrative Acupuncture Clinic
Address: 222 North Lafayette Street Suite 24 Shelby, NC 28150
Phone number: (980) 552-1643
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job/practice locationShelby, NC
About the Employer
Short DescriptionIntegrative Acupuncture Clinic For Sale in Shelby, NC Established in 2017, a rare opportunity to own and operate a high-revenue Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture clinic in an unsaturated market. This clinic is 98% CASH based, with the remaining 2% VA Community Care Network. The clinic is on track to bring in 200K in revenue this year, while also averaging 200 patient treatments a month. If you are intrigued or interested in expanding your reach but don’t have the energy to build from the ground up, this is a great opportunity for you. This clinic is set up for success and has been established since 2017. For more information follow this link: https://acuclinic4sale.wixsite.com/my-site Please send all inquiries through the website email listed in the link.
How to contactPlease send all inquiries through the website email listed in the link or by email.
Back to summary list >