Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Career Opportunities
Employer/Practice: Meridian Acupuncture
Address: 213 S. Old Pacific Hwy, Suite #100
Phone number: (541) 860-1515
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Address: http://www.meridian-acu.com
Job/practice locationMyrtle Creek, OR
About the EmployerOur acupuncture clinic is located in the beautiful and rural community of Myrtle Creek, Oregon. We are established in the community and operate as a general practice, with an emphasis on pain management and orthopedics.
Job DescriptionSeeking a part-time acupuncture associate to work an average of 20 hours/week, seeing 25-35 patients/week, with potential for more hours as they become comfortable with our schedule. This is an independent contractor position with rent, supplies, billing and administrative staff provided.
· Proficient in SOAP notes, or willing to learn these standards
· Able to be credentialed with health insurance carriers
· Current Oregon Acupuncturist License and Liability Insurance
· Comfortable to treat two patients per hour on a staggered schedule
· Experience or interest in orthopedic acupuncture and treating musculoskeletal conditions
· Prior acupuncture experience preferred.
· Ethical, reliable, nurturing and professional
· Ability to work independently and be part of a team
Short DescriptionCompensation starting at $30/patient or $60/hr
How to contactPlease send resume and a letter of intent expressing why you would be a good fit for our clinic and why you want to join our team. Send via email to clinic owner, Carrie Lovemark at email@example.com. Please no phone calls or visits to our clinic without prior arrangements made.
Back to summary list >