Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Career Opportunities
Employer/Practice: Evoke Acupuncture
Address: 1101 S. Winchester Blvd. L-241, San Jose, CA 95130
Phone number: (408) 406-3635
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Address: http://www.evokeacupuncture.com
Job/practice locationSan Jose, CA
About the EmployerEvoke Acupuncture is a busy clinic specializing in women’s health, fertility, and pain management. We are a small group of hardworking women and we are looking for an equally dedicated Office Administrator to oversee daily operations in our serene office.
- Answer phone calls and emails
- Schedule appointments
- Process payments
- Insurance Verification, Insurance Billing
- Support practitioners in delivering treatments by preparing rooms, restocking supplies
- Positively contribute to our company culture
Part - Time Position
- Saturday 10am - 5pm and 8 hours sometime Monday through Friday (the weekday can be flexible)
- Long term - at least a 2 year commitment, we want someone who will grow with the business
Our ideal candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of duties including interacting with clients, taking care of administrative needs, and keeping our office looking beautiful. We need someone who is organized, meticulous, and detail oriented. If you want to be a part of a small team with a critical role in keeping an office running smoothly so hundreds of patients can benefit, this job is for you.
- Friendly and warm. We want patients and staff to love you.
- Enjoy helping others. We want someone who takes gratification in helping patients and practitioners.
- Open attitude. Able to flexibly respond to the needs of the job.
- Dependable and reliable. As a small team, every role is critical. We want to be able to count on you.
- Able to prioritize and multitask well. There will be times when multiple tasks need to be completed and prioritizing which to complete first and calmly moving forward is important.
- Organized. You can keep track of all that is happening in the clinic.
- Tech savvy. We run a paperless office and rely heavily on computer softwares.
- Problem solver. Things happen, issues come up, but as a problem solver, you’ve got it covered.
- Previous experience as an office administrator in a clinic setting is ideal, but not required. We will happily train the right person for our team!
Short DescriptionCompensation: Starting at $24 per hour. Pay will be increased based on performance. 401K offered.
How to contactSend Cover Letter and Resume. Only applications with a cover letter will be considered. In the Cover Letter, please include why you are interested in this position and why you would be a good fit.
Back to summary list >