Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Career Opportunities
Employer/Practice: Hao's Acupuncture & Wellness Center
Address: 1018 W El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Phone number: (650) 759-4675
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Address: http://www.thehealinglounge.net
Job/practice locationSunnyvale, CA
About the Employer
- We are an expanding acupuncture and wellness center in Sunnyvale, looking for compassionate acupuncturists to join our team. Dr. Hao Liu has been practicing since 1998. With over 20 years of experience, we have built a strong team proficient in each aspect of the business, from front desk, herbal shop, billing to skilled doctors. We understand the importance of clinical experience to an acupuncturist. The Intern Acupuncturist will not only have the rare opportunity to participate in a large number of clinical treatments and learn from Dr. Liu's valuable experience, but also have the potential to be hired as an acupuncturist to see patients independently.
- Assist Dr. Liu in treating patients
- Document clinical cases
- Prepare herbal formulas for patients
- The candidate must be licensed or studying to receive a license soon.
- Strong desire to learn
- Passionate about TCM
- Bilingual. Fluent in both English and Chinese.
Short DescriptionDue to increased number of patients, we are hiring qualified acupuncturist interns with potential to become acupuncturists to treat patients independently. We offer great work environment, capable supporting front office team, attractive compensation package, stable position with career advancement potentials, exclusive advanced training by Dr. Liu, and much more.
How to contactPlease email your resume with cover letter to email@example.com.
Back to summary list >