Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Career Opportunities
Employer/Practice: Tian Chao Herbs & Acupuncture
Address: 2809 T Street, Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone number: (916) 455-5886
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Address: http://www.tianchaoherbs.com
Job/practice locationSacramento, CA
About the EmployerTian Chao Herbs & Acupuncture was established in 2001 by owner Tian Li. We are a busy and expanding practice. We have multiple treatment rooms and schedule every 15 minutes. On average we see about 30-40 patients a day. We are open 6 days a week and offer early morning, evening, and weekend hours. We full- time front desk help, office manager, and marketing staff. We have an extensive herbal pharmacy and product inventory. We are a team of highly trained, passionate professionals, committed to serving our valued clients and community with the highest quality care. Healing is our calling. Our practice is built on genuine care for each other and our patients. We provide comprehensive and individualized health services in a friendly relaxed atmosphere. We believe in the importance of communicating with and educating our patients in order to achieve optimal wellness. We see a broad range of conditions both acute and chronic. We provide each patient with a customized treatment plan for symptom relief and corrective healing. We are advocates of preventative medicine and maintaining a balanced healthy lifestyle. We provide diet, exercise, home care, and other lifestyle recommendations along with treatment. We attend local community events as well as host lectures, classes, meditations, and more. Patients have repeatedly voted the clinic “Best Acupuncture” in Sacramento, CA. We have been featured on several local news stations and in local magazines. We have stellar reviews online.
Job DescriptionTian Chao Herbs & Acupuncture is looking for a skilled, highly motivated, and compassionate acupuncturist to join our busy growing practice. Job Description:
- Adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Perform comprehensive initial consultation assessments utilizing tongue, pulse and ear diagnosis and AcuGraph. Clearly communicate a report of findings and treatment recommendations.
- Maintain detailed and complete records of health care plans and prognoses via electronic health records (Jane).
- Treat patients with acupuncture, cupping, moxibustion and herbal medicine.
- Help patients feel that their questions and most prominent health concerns are addressed at each appointment.
- Work cooperatively with administrative staff and collaborate with other practitioners on patient care.
- Stock and clean patient rooms.
- Attend staff meetings, required trainings and events.
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive energy & warm friendly demeanor
- Courteous, prompt, and sincere attention to all clients
- Willingness and excitement to learn
- An attitude of excellence in providing quality patient care
- Open to learning and integrating our clinic’s established procedures to ensure patient satisfaction and retention
- Time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- An eagerness to grow (we have big plans!)
- Passion for healing and helping others
- Flexible schedule with ability to work mornings or evenings, and weekends (hours to be determined once hired)
Short DescriptionRequirements • Post-graduate acupuncture degree from an accredited institution (M.Ac., D.Ac., or D.O.M.) • Have a current California acupuncture license or currently in the final process of obtaining license (new grads studying for exams are encouraged to apply) • Malpractice/liability coverage Benefits: • Great opportunity to learn and grow under a practitioner who has been practicing and running her own business for 20 years • Complimentary treatment and 50% off for family • Paid time off • Generous bonus incentive based on production
How to contactInterested and qualified candidates please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to summary list >