Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Career Opportunities
Address: 150 Lombard Street, Suite 2 San Francisco, CA 94111
Phone number: (415) 421-1115
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Address: https://www.truspinesf.com/
Job/practice locationSan Francisco, CA
About the EmployerWe are looking for a positive, self-assured acupuncturist who is passionate and loves helping people resolve their health issues from the root. We are seeking someone who has a particular interest in sports medicine, dry needling, and cupping. This is an exciting opportunity for an empathetic person with a natural talent for being fully present with patients and guiding their care in a direction to increase the quality of life. We are located in the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area in the midst of a rich and diverse community. Our goal is to help you have the fulfilling, supportive, happy career you imagined when you completed your formal Chinese medicine education. Working together, we will help more people discover and benefit from the gifts of Chinese medicine. We will provide all you need to succeed including your patients, all clinic supplies, the receptionist, herbs, supplements, etc. All you need to do is walk through the door with a positive caring attitude and do what you do best. This is an excellent position for a practitioner who wants to do the work they love without any of the hassle or stress that comes with running their own practice.
Job DescriptionWork full-time hours, 5-days per week. Experience as an acupuncturist for one year is preferred. Experience in Kiiko or Japanese Style preferred. Responsibilities:
- Provide care for patients with acupuncture, sports acupuncture, Chinese herbs, orthopedic assessments and Chinese medicine dietary recommendations
- Document care via electronic health records (DrChrono) daily
- Perform comprehensive intake assessments. Clearly communicate a report of findings and treatment recommendations including approximate length, frequency and modalities to be used. At every session, clearly explain the treatment, its purpose and what will be addressed at future sessions
- Help patients feel that their questions and most prominent health concerns are addressed at each appointment.
- Experience with sports acupuncture or willingness to be closely trained and supervised
- One or more years as an acupuncturist preferred
- Active California state license as an acupuncturist
- Active malpractice insurance
- Experience prescribing Chinese herbal formulas
- Recognize red flags and urgent situations and respond appropriately
- Computer savvy and able to complete daily electronic health documentation in a timely manner
- Strong oral and written communication skills: ability to communicate potential outcomes for patients and give patients hope
- Open to learning and integrating our clinic’s established procedures to ensure patient satisfaction and retention.
- Strict adherence to all established clinic COVID-19 protocols
- Excellent time-management skills and be consistently on-time with patients
Short DescriptionWelcome to Truspine, Bay Areas's favorite chiropractic and acupuncture wellness center! Truspine is a San Francisco clinic that incorporates the most advanced technology and techniques. This allows our patients to enjoy the best care possible. We treat patients of all ages and activity levels and we would be happy to take care of you too! Our chiropractic care is the practice of using spinal alignment to improve a wide variety of physical conditions, including neck pain, low back pain, muscle strain, sports injuries, scoliosis, pregnancy and more. This is accomplished by gently adjusting joints to keep optimal functionality, providing a non-invasive solution for pain relief. Our acupuncture care is the Japanese style of practice of using tiny needles to restore the body to optimal health. Its uses are vast and include indigestion, autoimmune disease, allergies, cold & flu, stress & anxiety, depression, infertility, and pain relief.
How to contactPlease email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to summary list >