Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Career Opportunities
Employer/Practice: Cascade Acupuncture Center, LLC
Address: 2690 May St #101 Hood River, Oregon
Phone number: (713) 234-1493
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Address: https://www.cascadeacupuncture.org/
Job/practice locationHood River, OR
About the EmployerAbout Cascade Acupuncture Center, LLC:
Our purpose is to help as many people as possible to get well naturally. Our clients get relief from
symptoms and correction of underlying health concerns, which helps them reach their optimal level of
health. We inspire them about Oriental Medicine which has worked for millennia and motivates them to
maintain their health naturally.
We work as a team, offering Acupuncture, Allergy Elimination, Auriculotherapy, and Custom Chinese
Herbs, to help our clients get healthy - naturally.
Job DescriptionJob Responsibilities:
• Provide 30-60 minutes massages to clients by appointment
• Comply with all procedural/state guidelines pertinent to massage therapy and OSHA required sanitation protocols.
• Provide safe, suitable, and effective massage techniques
• Consult with clients about their medical histories and problem areas and explain methods and applicable techniques appropriate for their needs.
• Create treatment plans for just massage or in conjunction with acupuncture and/or other modalities offered at CAC.
• Maintain detailed and accurate treatment records of clients using our client management software.
• Suggest future massage appointments and regime to clients
• Engage with clients and provide an overview of special promotions and other programs as directed by
Management to every client during the checkout process.
• Report any unusual customer interactions to the supervisor promptly
• Clean and maintain massage rooms, changing linens, refilling supplies, etc as directed.
QualificationsJob Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience working in a spa or therapy center environment preferred
• New graduates are welcome
• Currently hold a massage therapy valid state license
• Proficient knowledge of Reflexology, Swedish, Prenatal, Hot Stone, Trigger Point, Thai, and Deep Tissue
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to stand for extended periods
• Ability to perform massage on diverse clients
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
Desired but not required:
• 1+ years experience as a professional massage therapist
• Marketing and sales experience
• Excellent customer service skills
Short DescriptionCascade Acupuncture Center is looking for PT 16-30 hrs week Massage Therapist to join our Clinical Staff in The Dalles! W2 status benefits include paid holidays, commuter benefits, worker's compensation, staff appreciation, CE reimbursement, bonuses and more!
How to contactEmail : email@example.com
Application form: https://bit.ly/3g7PxRr
Back to summary list >