Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Career Opportunities
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Job/practice locationGrand Rapids, MI
About the Employer
At Grand Wellness, we are passionate about helping people heal and thrive in a thoughtful, holistic manner. We cultivate balance in the mind and body while encouraging patients to participate in strengthening their own health.
Grand Wellness is seeking a compassionate and skilled Licensed Acupuncturist to join our Collaborative Healthcare Team. This is a W-2 position with an immediate opening available in Grand Rapids, MI. New graduates are also
welcome to apply.
• Effectively using Electronic Health Records systems to complete charting in a timely manner
• Thorough assessments and evaluation of client’s health concerns
• Planning and implementation of individualized treatments for a wide range of health conditions
• Keeping office client-ready & preparing /stocking treatment rooms
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability and passion for working collaborative with clients, other practitioners and administrative staff in a multidisciplinary health care environment
• Punctual and able to keep a timely schedule and see clients on time
• Interest and ability to see 20+ clients per week
• Willing to work one evening each week
• Must be passionate about life and collaborative healthcare!
• Interest in growing with our team long-term
• Malpractice Insurance in good status
• Ability to follow office protocols including COVID protocols: practitioners and clients wear masks 100% of the time regardless of vaccine status, clients are prescreened and temperatures taken prior to all appointments, cleaning in-between appointments required.
• Attend weekly staff meetings
*We are looking for a practitioner who does not want to be in private practice or work for another group practice while also working with us.
Short Description• Starting wage is $34-$50 per session DOE. $15 per hour for administrative duties.
• Commission on product sales
• Flexible Schedule
• Discounts on Grand Wellness services and products
How to contactPlease submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org Include your resume, cover letter, and a short video (under 5min) introducing yourself and letting us know why you’d like to be a part of our