Opportunity Detail

Back to Opportunity List >

Type: Practice for Sale

Practice for Sale

Employer/Practice: All Seasons Acupuncture & Wellness, LLC
Address: Shelby, NC
Phone number: (980) 552-1643
Email Address: acupunctureclinic4sale@gmail.com
Web Address: https://acuclinic4sale.wixsite.com/my-site

Job/practice location

Shelby, NC

About the Employer


Job Description




Short Description

Established in 2017, a rare opportunity to own and operate a high-revenue Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture clinic in an unsaturated market. This clinic is 98% CASH based, with the remaining 2% VA Community Care Network.

The clinic is on track to bring in 200K in revenue this year, while also averaging 200 patient treatments a month.

If you are intrigued or interested in expanding your reach but don’t have the energy to build from the ground up, this is a great opportunity for you. This clinic is set up for success and has been established since 2017.

For more information follow the website link.

How to contact

Please send all inquiries through the website email listed in the link.