Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Career Opportunities
Employer/Practice: Thrive Acupuncture and Wellness
Address: 2880 Cleveland Ave Suite 5 Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone number: (707) 527-0868
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Address: https://thrive-acupuncture.com/
Job/practice locationSanta Rosa, CA
About the EmployerThrive Acupuncture and Wellness in Santa Rosa, California is expanding so we can better serve our community. We are hiring a full-time acupuncturist to join our cheerful and serene practice. Thrive is a general medicine practice that focuses on providing results-driven distal style acupuncture treatments for a wide variety of conditions. Our mission is to create a healthier and more vibrant community by bringing out innate physical and mental wellness through acupuncture, herbs, natural supplements, nutrition, lifestyle coaching, and state of mind 3 Principles workshops.
- Are you looking for a long-term position that’s part of a team deeply committed to encouraging people’s innate well-being?
- Are you longing for professional growth and development as an on-going part of your practice?
- Do you want to focus on treating patients without needing to run the business side of a clinic?
- Stable salary with rapid adjustments based on performance
- Office management and administration provided with a wonderful office manager
- Mentorship from owner of the clinic with 10+ years of experience using Balance Method and Master Tung Acupuncture
- 10 Paid holidays
- Additional 1 week paid time off after 1 year of full time employment
- Contributions towards CEUs
- Employee discount on herbs and products
- Coverage of malpractice insurance after 1 year of full-time employment
QualificationsSkills and Qualifications:
- Active California Acupuncture license, or in process
- Active Liability and Malpractice insurance
- All levels of experience encouraged to apply: Preferably at least 2 years of acupuncture practice experience, but if you are an otherwise ideal candidate and quick learner please apply
- Must have knowledge of or an eagerness to learn distal style Dr Tan’s Balance Method and Master Tung acupuncture
- Time management skills to be able to work 3 rooms at a time
- Compassionate and clear bedside manner
- Outstanding customer service orientation
- Comfortable with technology and quick to learn: Jane App EHR; Apple computers and iPads; Microsoft word and excel; Google drive, docs, sheets, and gmail; and more
- Knowledge or willingness to learn to code for Out Of Network Insurance claims (Health Insurance, Personal Injury / Auto Insurance Medpay, Worker’s Compensation Insurance). We have an office manager and offsite biller to handle the billing, but the acupuncturist needs to code the diagnosis (ICD-10) and treatment (CPT).
- Excited to be part of a team, share cases, yet work independently with autonomy
- Proficiency in Spanish language a plus
Short DescriptionThrive Acupuncture is hiring a full-time, salaried acupuncturist to join our cheerful and serene practice. Our ideal candidate will have knowledge of, or an eagerness to learn, distal style acupuncture (Dr Tan’s Balance Method and Master Tung acupuncture). The foundation of our herbal pharmacy supports Jimmy Chang Style pulse diagnosis and herbal prescriptions, so knowledge and interest in this style of pulse reading is a plus. You must have an active CA acupuncture license as well as active liability and malpractice insurance. We prefer at least 2 years of practice experience, but if you are an ideal candidate and quick learner please apply. Thrive is known for its quality patient care and team members must demonstrate clear communication and a compassionate bedside manner. You must be comfortable with technology and familiarity with workers compensation and other Out of Network insurance claims. Proficiency in Spanish is a plus. Salary: $52-57K w/ holiday pay Thrive Acupuncture and Wellness is an equal opportunity employer.
How to contactPlease submit your resume to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter and let us know: * How you heard about us. * What resonated with you about this job description. * Your interest in distal style acupuncture (Dr Tan’s Balance Method and Master Tung Acupuncture).
Back to summary list >