Alumni eNews 06-Taichi Master’s Visit at FBU
- Posted by: ec_editor
- Category: General
In November, Taichi Master, Guangzhao Li will be at FBU again! He has taught Tai Chi Neigong in the US since 2013, and 2017 will be the 5th year. Besides the two existing courses, Wu Ji Zhuang (Level 1 Standing Meditation), and Hun Yuan Zhuang (Level 2 Standing Meditation), Master Li will be offering a new course, “Understanding Lao Zi and Dao De Jing through Tai Ji Quan” at Five Branches University.
- Taichi Neigong Standing Meditation-Level 1
- Taichi Neigong Standing Meditation-Level 2
- Understanding Lao Zi and Dao De Jing through Tai Ji Quan
There are more career opportunities added in our Alumni site as well. Be it that you are looking for a job offer, a partner, or a place to rent, visit Alumni Career for more information!
FBU hosts community service on campus on a regular basis, and participate in various health fairs and events. All FBU Alumni are invited and welcomed to join. It will be a great opportunity to market your own business. The latest community health service event will be hosted on 11/12/2017 at San Jose campus. Please contact DTCM Admissions Office for more details.
Experience Five Branches
We provide winning opportunities to advance your knowledge of Traditional Chinese Medicine, that you may start an amazing career or simply benefit yourself and your loved ones. Come take what we have to offer!
Advance your TCM knowledge and Career – Campus Open House Event – Campus Tour and Course Trial
Holistic Healing Treatment Opportunities – Community Health Services
- Alumni eNews 08 – FBU Expanding Clinic Service to East Bay 2018-01-19
- Alumni eNews 07 – Wrap up year 2017 2017-11-30
- Alumni eNews 06-Taichi Master’s Visit at FBU 2017-10-31
- Marketing Opportunities Awaits 2017-03-27
- FBU Alumni Association, The Community Has Its Unique Values 2017-03-23
- Announcing the Launch of the Five Branches Alumni Services Site 2016-08-29