Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Career Opportunities
Job/practice locationLos Banos, CA
About the EmployerI was driven to create “Complete Body Wellness” in 2018 after 13 years working as a Physical Therapist Assistant. My time there revealed an overwhelming number of people desperately searching for the source of their pain, suffering side effects of pain medications, experiencing chronic inflammation, and often resigning themselves to a belief that there was no explanation for their condition. I realized that I could empower these people through education, guidance, and specialized therapeutic techniques.
At Complete Body Wellness our mission is to provide awareness, education and treatment for those who are seeking to optimize functional well-being through a step-by-step transforming process of rehabilitative and restorative manual therapy and inflammatory relief health coaching. This will create an environment for the body to self-correct and open up new possibilities in your life.
Job DescriptionSeeking a California Licensed Acupuncturist to be part of our beautiful and unique alternative medicine wellness team. Looking for availability 2-3 days per week. Hours can be discussed at the time of interview. Must have a passion for acupuncture with a desire that shows high quality of care with meeting each patients health goals working as a team member at Complete Body Wellness.
- Part Time with growth into Full-Time
- Fair and Generous Commission Rate
- Meet with new and returning clients who wish to try alternative treatment options
- They review different therapy plans and determine what will benefit the patient’s body most.
- After this initial meeting, treatment begins required to document patient progress and maintain accurate records at all times for billing services
- The safety and longevity of a client’s physical and psychological well-being is an acupuncturist's main priority.