Type: Career Opportunities
Employer/Practice: Pulse Community Care
Address: 912 Thayer Ave. Suite 105
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Phone number: (240) 641-4116
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Address: https://www.discoverthepulse.com
Silver Spring, MD
About the Employer
Pulse makes it a high priority to provide the best care possible at reasonable prices. We care deeply about each patient and their experience. We know just how transformative and beneficial acupuncture and herbal medicine is, and we are dedicated to leading by example.
• $20 an hour + $5 commission per patient
• Treatment of patients using acupuncture, moxibustion, cupping and gua sha. Tui na encouraged, but not required.
• Maintain excellent patient relationships
• Maintain complete and accurate chart notes
• Assist in administrative work, including marketing, and other operational needs.
• By the start date, be board certified by the NCCAOM
• By the start date, have an active license for acupuncture in the state of Maryland
• By the start date, have a MSOM degree or equivalent from an accredited school
• Be able to be handle the physical demands of treating five patients per hour, in a community setting, for an entire 4 hour shift
• Be competent or able to learn how to use EHR and other online software pertinent to the practice.
Pulse Community Care is a Chinese medicine practice in downtown Silver Spring, MD. We are in search of a licensed, board certified acupuncturist to work two 4-hour community acupuncture shifts per week. TCM practitioner preferred.
How to contact
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org