Back to Opportunity List >
Type: Career Opportunities
Job/practice locationsan jose, ca
About the EmployerWe specialize in treating pain and injuries with acupuncture. Our focus is on spinal cord injuries and its complications. We also treat a wide variety of other health issues.
- Taking a detailed case history, which may typically involve questioning patients about their condition and all aspects of their physical and emotional health and history, lifestyle and diet.
- Explaining the diagnosis and treatment to the patient and responding to their questions and concerns.
- Treating by inserting fine needles into the skin at particular locations to stimulate the energy flow along meridians and the body's own healing response.
- Apply additional physical medicine treatments as necessary for patient progress or as prescribed by referring providers.
- Assessing patient progress through questioning and examination, and reviewing treatment plans if necessary.
- Holds current license for performing acupuncture
- Preferred both English and Korean speakers
- Minimum 2 years of clinical experience